The Smart Accounting Practice Selling Guide:
If you are contemplating selling your tax or accounting practice now or in the next five years, don’t miss this webinar. The content is condensed from our highly regarded, four hour seminar How to Buy, Sell or Merge Your Accounting Practice, a $149.00 seminar we have presented more than 50 times in the past five years. Just last week one of our attendees provided feedback that:
“The seminar was far more than I anticipated and well worth the cost.”
Other attendees have commented:
“I would highly recommend this seminar to any CPA who might be considering selling.”
“I was impressed by your presentation and the professionalism of your firm. When I am ready to sell, I will call for your assistance.”
Selling Your Practice: Taking Care of Your Clients While Maximizing Value webinar will provide:
- a framework of the process in selling an accounting practice.
- the key factors to maximize the value of your investment.
- a perspective of the buy side and the sell side in the current market.
- an insight into the variety of deal structures typically utilized.
- the assumption of risk in the transaction and how that impacts price.
- the important timing considerations of when to sell
- the availability of financing and the typical funding models.
Program Length: Two hours
Start Time: 10am Pacific, 11am Mountain, Noon Central, 1pm Eastern time
Program Level: Overview
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based (webinar)
CPE: Two units for two hours