M&A Advisory Services
Take your next step today. Contact us for a confidential, complimentary consultation.
ProHorizons representatives are available and more than happy to come in and discuss any number of issues or concerns related to accounting and tax practice sales and acquisitions, including:
This is ProHorizons main service and entails a very extensive range of activity including:
- Evaluating your practice and establishing an asking price
- Packaging your practice for presentation to prospective buyers
- Promoting the sale of your practice to develop an extensive buyer pool
- Developing buyers to a point of significant interest
- Coordinating meetings between you and our top buyer candidates
- Negotiating price and terms on your behalf
- Working with the buyer to create a Letter of Intent
- Assisting you and the buyer with due diligence
- Helping the buyer secure financing so you get maximum cash at closing
- Review of all contracts and documents to be sure they are in line with negotiations
If you have a practice identified and need help navigating the purchase, ProHorizons offers a Buyer Advisory Service which includes the following services:
- Evaluate the target practice’s strengths, weaknesses, and provide an opinion on price and terms
- Advise you on your preparation for meetings with the seller and identifying key questions to ask
- Work with you to develop your offer…terms, price, and the initial particulars
- Assist you in structuring due diligence and identifying all the items to review
- Help you secure third party financing if needed
- Assist you in structuring the purchase and sale agreement…final terms, price, and all the details of the transaction
- Advise on transition models and transition planning.
Have you identified a practice you wish to acquire? Do you need financing? Perhaps help navigating the loan process?
ProHorizons has extensive experience in helping navigate the loan process. Our team has helped process more than 500 accounting practice deals.
ProHorizons has extensive experience in the valuation of CPA and EA firms. We provide valuations for employee/partner buyouts, partner disputes, divorce, and other potential situations.
Fees for valuations start at $2,500.