Steps to be Taken:
How buyers and sellers perform due diligence on the purchase or sale of an accounting practice is a critical step that is often overlooked in the process. This one hour webinar will provide a detailed overview of the due diligence process that should be used by both buyers and sellers of accounting and tax practices.
A few of the questions answered will be:
- When should I perform due diligence?
- What are the real world risks I am trying to mitigate?
- What due diligence should I perform when there are employees involved?
- If I am buying a practice with a revenue guarantee do I need to perform due diligence?
- As a seller, what due diligence should I perform on the buyer and when is this necessary?
We will also answer specific questions from the participants. This webinar is a must for anyone involved in the process of buying, selling or merging an accounting and tax practice.
Program Length: One hour
Start Time: 10am Pacific, 11am Mountain, Noon Central, 1pm Eastern time
Program Level: Overview
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based (webinar)
CPE: One unit for one hour