Practice for Sale

State: California - Southern

County: Los Angeles

City: Woodland Hills

Status: Sold

Annual Gross:  $225,000

This CPA practice in Woodland Hills was started in 2003. A majority of the clients are in the Woodland Hills area with the balance scattered throughout California and other states. This practice primarily offers tax compliance and preparation services (approximately 71% of revenue expected to transfer) with some monthly and quarterly accounting services along with planning and consulting making up the other 29% of revenue. Most of the clients are upper-middle class families including professionals and small business owners. The seller plans to retire, but will be available to assist the buyer through the transition as needed.

Contact us if you would like to know more about this opportunity.

Send an email to

Click the button below to register as a buyer

Pin It on Pinterest