Current M&A Trends for Accounting Firms
If you are contemplating selling, acquiring or merging your accounting practice, but are hesitant because of the economy or are just uncertain if now is the best time, then this is the webinar for you. We will present information on the impact of the economy on accounting firm mergers and acquisitions, insight into changes to the value of practices based on local market factors, and perspective on shifts in deal structure, terms and financing. Buyer and seller motivations have altered some and this has had a very real, tangible impact on the market. Find out how much by joining us for this webinar.
- How has the economy affected the M&A market in the accounting and tax industry?
- How to I determine the value of my firm?
- Are demographics starting to shift in the market?
- How do I structure the transaction to maximize the overall value and get cash up front?
- Learn how the market has shifted in the past two years.
- Receive clarity on whether it is currently a buyer’s market or seller’s market, how strong the market is and which way it is trending.
- Gain perspective on the changes in motivation and risk thresholds for buyer and sellers.
- Learn about deal structure, terms and their shifts.
- Get an overview of current financing terms and options.
- Learn where experts are predicting the market is trending.
Program Length: One hour
Start Time: 10am Pacific, 11am Mountain, Noon Central, 1pm Eastern time
Program Level: Overview
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based (webinar)
CPE: One unit for one hour
ProHorizons Network, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Ste 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
EARN 2 HOURS OF CPE. No prerequisites, advanced preparation or course registration requirements necessary. For more information on our admistrative policies such as complaints, cancellation or substitution policies, please call our office at 800-729-3242.