Successful (Accounting) Practice Sales
The Complete Guide to Buying, Selling or Merging Your Accounting, Consulting or Tax Practice
By John R. Ezell, CPA and Ken Berry, CBI
John R. Ezell is the president of ProHorizons and has spent more than fifteen years assisting clients with the sale, acquisition or merger of their accounting, consulting, and tax practices. With the help of Ken Berry, a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) who has spent the past seven years working on accounting practice transactions, John has put his knowledge and expertise down on paper in Successful Practice Sales.
For the first time, you, the practice owner, can have a resource at hand that will guide you through every nuance of these potentially daunting business transactions.
This is your guide to:
• Selling your practice using a comprehensive sales process
• Acquiring a practice using a model acquisition process
• Merging two practices and navigating the unique challenges
• Financing your acquisition through outside lenders
• Exploring the complete sales life cycle and
the interactive timeline between the seller and buyer
• And, most importantly, avoiding the common pitfalls and issues your transaction may encounter
Plus an extensive appendix provides ready-to-use samples of a letter of intent, letters to clients, a due diligence checklist, and vital industry resources you will need to ensure your practice sale is a success.
Web Special Price: $89.00
[CLICK HERE] To buy through Amazon.com for only $68.99!