Buy an Accounting Practice
Experienced current practice owners, former firm owners re-entering the market, and newly minted CPAs, EAs and other tax and accounting professionals share common concerns when looking to buy a practice. Have these crossed your mind?
- Is the practice I’m buying really worth what I’m paying for it?
- How much do I need down?
- I need help with financing—is that even possible in the current lending climate?
- How do I know the seller's clients will stay with me?
Interestingly, the last question represents one of a seller’s primary decision-making drivers. In most cases, sellers want to make sure they will find the right person to take care of their staff and clients. Price and terms often run a very close second. ProHorizons addresses both—fit and acceptable terms—to ensure the priority needs of both parties are successfully met. Here’s how we achieve this:
Our Formula for Your Success
- Our buying process—refined during hundreds of sales transactions since 1995—offers a prescriptive, structured approach for managing a sound deal.
- Our quantity of practices for sale—we consistently maintain a large, viable pool of listings nationwide.
- We leverage long-standing relationship with stable lenders to offer secure Financing opportunities.
And underlying these services is Our Commitment to You, guiding principles that support professional, ethical, collaborative working relationships—a critical factor in creating a successful transaction for all parties.
Resources to Support Your Buying Decisions
Contemplating the benefits of hiring a broker to help you acquire vs. acquiring on your own? Read How to Select a Brokerage and Consulting Vendor for some insight on how to query and evaluate the brokerage services available to you. This complimentary tool helps you discriminate between empty guarantees and realistic, valuable services to support your search for the right level of service.
Hear how we can connect you with relevant buying opportunities and provide expert guidance throughout your transaction. Contact us today for a complimentary, confidential Initial Consultation.